Access keys navigation
- [Alt + 0] - Startseite
- [Alt + 1] - Navigation
- [Alt + 2] - Inhalt
- [Alt + 3] - Kontakt
- [Alt + 4] - Sitemap
- [Alt + 5] - Suche
Our information brochures can be downloaded online or sent to you in printed format free of charge.
Intellectual Property (all IP rights)
- "Envisioned. Created. Protected: A Concise Guide to Trade Marks, Patents & Co. brochure: An overview of trade marks, patents, designs and copyright." (pdf 1.48 MB)
- Guide for Innovative & Creative Minds (online tool): What to keep in mind during the innovation process.
Also available as a PDF file to print out (pdf 378 KB)
- Patent Application brochure: The procedure for a patent application (in German, French and Italian, pdf 850 KB)
- Information sheet and application form for an Assisted Patent Search (pdf 141 KB)
- Swiss patent attorneys introduce themselves (in German, French and Italian, pdf 85 KB)
- Applying for a Trade Mark brochure: The procedure for applying for a trade mark (in German, French and Italian, pdf 890 KB)
- Design Protection brochure: The procedure for applying for a design (in German, French and Italian, pdf 330 KB)
- Copyrights and neighbouring rights: Information for creators and consumers (Brochure German, French and Italian, pdf 1.9 MB)
The World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) in Geneva has also published a series of brochures for SMEs. They can be downloaded from the WIPO website.